Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby Names

Well, nothing very interesting has happened since my last post. I really need to get a life! Haha. Since Halloween is in a few days, we'll have some adorable pictures of Reagan in her costume. I just can't wait to dress her up!

On other news. I'm 31 weeks pregnant. Just 2 months to go before this little bundle arrives. At my last appointment (@ 30 wks), I was only measuring 27 weeks. I measured a little small with Reagan but not that small. So, I was a little concerned. The doctor says as long as I measure larger at the next appt. everything should be fine. I sure am eating more than enough for this little girl to be HUGE. Of course it looks as though it is finding residence on my thighs, butt, and hips. Oh joy!

Anyways, Erik and I have not been able to agree on a name for girl # 2. Erik is very much in love with the name Chloe. I also like the name quite a bit but I can't settle on it. We're also considering Lauren and Sarah. So, I'm just going to shout out and see what everyone else thinks. What's your favorite?? Hope you're all doing well :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Oops, double post.
Seriously here Jenny, If I only look half as good as you while I'm prego one day!!
As for the names, I'm going to have to side with Erik on this one. Chloe is so unique and different. My middle name is Lauren..boring! =). j/k. Lauren and Sarah are pretty though.