Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

I actually bought these bunny ears last year when Reagan was 9 months old. She had fun trying them on.
We did a small easter egg hunt in our apartment the day before Easter (boring, I know) but the weather wasn't the greatest. It took Reagan awhile to fill her basket. She wasn't too sure about the whole thing.Once she figured it out, she was totally into it!

Here's a video of Reagan trying to figure out the whole easter egg hunt. We think she's pretty cute. As you can tell, she's pretty obsessed with identifying colors these days.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and were able to reflect on The Savior and His Atonement. I am definitely humbled and filled with grattitude for His gift and sacrifice.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Erik is too cute with her! I love that video...and how she says "yellow!" keep these coming! =)

musson said...

Good video clip!! I bet she loved finding out that they were candy.
She has gotten so big! And she is talking so good now.

kathleen said...

She is definitely the most adorable child I've ever seen!!

Mandy Burnett said...

That's hysterical! So cute that she has candy right in front of her and doesn't know that it is real...So good to hear Erik's voice, it makes me a bit homesick for my college days.
Amnada

Mandy Burnett said...

Nice that I can't spell my own name
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Holy crap she's smart. I love love love her side smile. What a treat to have her as a daughter. I still remember when I came over and Erik had the can of Redi Whip. He shot some in her mouth and then his mouth. I never seen a kid so happy.