Saturday, March 29, 2008

Playground Fun

On Wednesday last week it was SO nice outside for once! We headed over to Fairmeadows park (one of my favorites here in WDM) for some fun.
Let me just say that Reagan was unusually cautious on the playground equipment. We haven't been to the playground since the fall when Reagan was 15-17 months old. She's now 21 months old and is so much more grown up. It was definitely a lot more fun for me. I didn't feel like I needed to follow her around everywhere. I only had to get up on the equipment when she climbed the stairs to the big kids part of the playground (as you can see in the background in the above picture).

Here's Reagan flashing her signature smile. She was soooo cautious walking over the bridge. I think it must be because she's hit her head about 900,000 times at least in her short life.

She really likes the swings a lot. We spent a good portion of our time there. She had fun watching 2 older boys swing next to her. She was laughing at one of them because they would kick up dirt now and then. I love how she is starting to see humor in things. She has the best laugh! I'm really excited that spring is almost here. I can't wait to get out every day!
Fortunately Sarah was pretty good just chilling out in the stroller. It was definitely a different experience trying to keep my eye on 2 kiddos!
I'd like you all to take notice on how I've posted several entries in a row. Pretty exciting, huh?


3 comments:

Ashley said...

VERY exciting! And with pics too!! You should get an award or something!!

One downfall to working all day: being cooped up inside an office. I have no idea when it's nice outside, so enjoy it for me!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I can't wait till we can go to the park on a daily bases. We need to get Natali and Regan together. Good job on posting...gold star for you.

Erica said...

Yeah for good weather...now it just needs to stop raining! I love Reagan's cute smile.