Sunday, October 26, 2008

Huntington Beach! (From July)

Oh how I LOVE the beach! I'm trying to convince Erik that we need to live in California so we can be near the beach. Not going over very well :) The week of Dave and Laura's wedding we went to Huntington beach twice. The first time was great for me because I didn't have my kids with me so I was free to get smashed amongst the waves trying to body surf with my brothers, Laura, and her brother Chris. SO much fun! A few days later we went back so that I could take Reagan to the beach for the first time. She had a blast. Here are some pictures and a video.

I spent a lot of the time with Sarah in the Ergo carrier. She had gotten sand in her eyes and wore herself out crying while I desperately tried to wash it out. A 7 month old at the beach isn't the greatest idea :)

For some reason the pictures uploaded backwards but my mom and my brothers George and Garrett buried her legs in the sand. She loved it, especially all of the attention.


Here they all are working on the burial. I'm amazed she actually stood still long enough for them to do this. Anyone that knows Reagan very well would be amazed too! Hahaha.


Reagan's signature "pretty smile."




Having fun with Grandma Garner.




Dragging water from the ocean to our sandcastle.


Sarah chilling on the towels before the sand invaded her eyes. I just love that chubby body of hers!


Having fun in the sand.

Here's a video of Reagan and I "jumping" the waves.


5 comments:

KIRI said...

Jenny i love it!! i can't wait to see you this weekend!!! i can't believe its here!!!

The Bynum Family said...

This video is picture perfect! Miss you lots!

Love you,
Rosie

Lauren said...

Jenny, your little girls are so darling!

Laura Garner said...

This clip is so funny! She's about to run right into the ocean—she's not even scared! That's awesome!

musson said...

Love the video! And you look amazing!!!!!!!