Sunday, October 5, 2008

July Catch Up Week One: Yellowstone Bear World

This is way back on the 3rd of July. I know I have taken forever to catch up. This month was filled with a lot of traveling and lots of fun. Erik was visiting us this week and we decided to head to Yellowstone Bear World with the kids. It turned out a lot better than I expected which is always nice :) Here's Reagan feeding a very friendly and hungry goat at the petting zoo. It was funny to watch her chase all of the animals around. At first she just chased them and then chucked the food at them. We finally got her to feel comfortable feeding them from her hand.
The baby deer were very shy but after some persistence on Reagan's part, she was finally able to pet it for half a second.
They had a 5 or 6 little kiddie rides that we went on before we left. They were absolutely perfect for a two year old. Reagan had so much fun!
Except this ride gave her some serious butterflies in her tummy. I'm sorry, but I love this expression even though she's a little scared. So glad I caught it on camera.
The mini roller coaster was her favorite I think. It turned out to be a really fun trip for our family, especially with Erik there!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just LOVE that picture of Reagan, when she looks terrified. :)She is so cute!