Monday, November 24, 2008

Soooo Excited!! 27 hours and counting...

Erik is flying in tomorrow to visit 8 days for Thanksgiving! It's going to be the best spending time with him and the girls :)

In other news, for the last several weeks, Sarah has been acting like this:



Will the nightmare of teething ever end? Only one, repeat ONE of the 6 teeth she has been trying to cut has come through. Is this some kind of sick joke my kids like to play on me? Erik has been joking that he's going to bring a scalpel with him to help her out. Some kind of sick sense of humor eh? Hahaha. Here's to hoping that the others cut through very soon. Her teeth seem to be cutting her a little slack so I'm thrilled that now she's acting a little like this:

6 comments:

Mandy Burnett said...

Hey,
I am so glad Erik gets to come see you guys. I was wondering if he would be alone for the holiday. Speaking of holidays...I am making those lion house rolls that you made for us about 4 years ago and I was wondering how you roll them out. I thought they were really pretty and I usually do the boring old dinner roll shape...time to spice things up right? Let me know if you get a chance and Happy Thanksgiving!

Erica said...

The joys of teething!! How exciting that Erik will be with you for 8 days! We get Nate for 5 days with no school/rotations!! I am so excited!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Angela said...

At first I suspected you were counting down to see Twilight movie or something. I am so glad you get to spend Thanksgiving together!

Yorgasons said...

Oh I am sooooo sorry Jenny!! Bad teethers are a sick joke!! hahaha But I am glad that Eric was able to spend thanksgiving with you!!! What a nice break!!

le said...

Jenny, you have to email me if you want to know the name, my email is on my profile. I don't have yours.

The Tomlinsons said...

I heard you are coming to Ridgecrest for some time. When you are here, you will have to come over. We do alot of fun activities like Music Makers and Library day. You are always Welcome