Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's going on with our little Sarah bear...

Sarah is now 10 1/2 months and is changing oh so fast! She started walking about 2 weeks ago and gets better at it every day! She has such a personality. She's very social. She hates feeling left out and wants to be right in the middle of things...preferrably in mommy's arms. She's very attached to me right now and has a hard time going to anyone else if I'm within sight.

She has said a few words: baby, hieee (hi with emphasis at the end), bee (for binky), beeyah (for bottle), and mommma (emphasis on mm)

She's currently trying to cut 6 teeth at once for the last 6 weeks. Can you say nightmare?! Needless to say, I'm getting in and out of bed constantly all night long most nights. I think two finally cut through though so she's been doing a bit better.

She LOVES food! She's always crawling around on the floor in search of crumbs or morsels that Reagan may have dropped. She also hangs out near Reagan while she eats and steals her food. Reagan doesn't care because she's not much of an eater these days. I think Sarah's probably 22 lbs. and Reagan's probably 28...yeah :)

She also loves to dance when there's a little tune and she even has her own style of breakdancing which is quite entertaining.

Proudly stealing Reagan's lunch.
Taking a big bite!

Playing with Reagan and doing what they do best...making messes!


So tired!

Striking a pose in her sunday dress :)

Here's a video of her walking but it's already outdated. She's walking everywhere now!



Here's a video of Sarah stealing Reagan's lunch :)



Here's a video of Sarah break dancing:


4 comments:

Christi said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are SOOO cute too. Sarah's walking already? Crazy. The Halloween pictures are adorable!
I'm so excited for you that Erik surprised you for your birthday! How fun!

Roxanne said...

Sarah is getting so big! She's really adorable! And I love how awesome her break dancing is...I may steal that move!

The Bynum Family said...

It is so great to see you all doing so great! Sarah is so big! I can't believe it has only been a few months since I saw her! Amber and I hung out at the mall the other day and it was so nice to catch up! It made me wish you were there too. She said if you ever come to TX to visit she will drive up to Dallas in a heartbeat! Hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love you!

musson said...

that little sarah is cracking me up! with her break dancing and stealing Reagan's food. I want to meet this sweet girl. WHICH reminds me! I'm coming out to IF in December/Jan so we'll have to get together!!