Friday, April 4, 2008

Sick as Dogs

Yep, we're all sick as dogs here in the Rosenlof household. I guess we were probably due for some illness around here. Fortunately we've been pretty healthy since Thanksgiving. Our daily activities the past few days have consisted of lounging around in our pajamas, laying on the couch, watching lots of tv and movies (WAY too much Elmo), overdosing on Tylenol, Motrin, and Dimetapp (not really though), and sleeping whenever possible. Oh and how could I forget that I've been washing my hands literally every 2 minutes all day long followed with rubbing every surface of my hands with hand sanitizer before and after touching Reagan or Sarah. I tried so hard to keep little Sarah from contracting this evil bug but she started getting sick last night. One good thing that has come from all of this- I haven't had an appetite. Woo hoo! Way to jumpstart my weight loss :)

I took these pictures of Reagan and Sarah a few days ago- right before we all got sick. I had realized I really didn't have any pictures of them together. Probably because Reagan really doesn't care for Sarah much still. You may not be able to tell, but Reagan was laughing a little here and there. She thought it was hilarious how Sarah kept falling over. She kept saying "Silly Sayah (Sarah)!" I really hope they do become good friends someday.





Don't you just love how Sarah always has this terrified "deer in the headlights" look about her? Those eyes always seem to just bug out whenever we take pictures. Poor kid isn't too photogenic :) The last picture was right after Reagan gave Sarah a kiss on her head while saying "Muah!" I just love my girls!!

2 comments:

musson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sick family! I hope you guys recover QUICKLY!!

I still can't believe how big Reagan is!! Oh, what a cute little girl!

The Bynum Family said...

Hey Jenny! Those Sarah giggles are just adorable! It was so fun spending the day with you guys out in Idaho. I love all these pictures and I love you! Hope you guys are adjusting well and doing great!