Monday, April 21, 2008

Sarah is 4 months old and is finally...

laughing!!! My girls seem to start laughing a little later than most babies. Not sure what that tells about Erik and I. Haha, jk! You want to know how I got both Reagan and Sarah to laugh for the first time? I scare them. Don't ask me how I came about doing that with Reagan. But I had tried EVERYTHING- to no avail. I think it must have just been a fluke but that's how I finally got Reagan to laugh. So when I had tried everything else to get Sarah to laugh with no success, I decided to try the scare tactics. It worked like a charm! Here's a video for your viewing pleasure. I just love a baby's laugh :)

In other news, Sarah is now a little roller. She's rolling from her belly to her back and from her back to her belly. I can't believe how much she's changed the past few weeks!

8 comments:

musson said...

Too cute Jenny!!! I love babies laugh. It's a little taste of heaven.

I also got a kick out of the scare tactic! You gave me a nice smile too.

Megane said...

That is soooo adorable! Those were some good laughs from her. My Sarah laughed along with her. Good luck on moving, we have only moved 3 times in our lives and that is enough for another 15 years for me! We will miss having you guys here, but wish you the best!

The Robinson Bunch said...

LOL!!! this is too cute, my whole little fam. was laughing so hard. a babies laugh is so cute and hilarious and little Sarah has the best laugh! oh your girls are so cute!

Mandy Burnett said...

I love it when they laugh, it makes my face hurt because of how much it makes me smile. Hey are you guys still going to stop by? We of course understand if it's not going to work out, but we would soooo love to have you and see your kids. Anyways let us know when you get a chance...I am sure you are all sorts of busy with the packing and such...good luck with that.
Mandy

Amanda Wilson said...

Soooo cute! Sarah is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. She even smiles at strangers like me. Savannah won't do that very often. Congrats on her rolling. How exciting!

Angela said...

I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog! It's great to see your family growing! Your kids are so cute! Hope life is going well for you all. Take Care
Angela Coan

Erica said...

This is so cute, Brynlee had a late start at laughing too. I remember asking the doc if that was normal and she said it was. I was sure it wasn't, it was always hard to get her to laugh. Gracen was complete opposite, laughed at 8weeks.

I love it that you scare the laugh out of her, thats cute!

Laura Garner said...

Sarah's little laugh is hilarious! Dave and I had a good laugh watching this. I can't wait to meet her and Regan!