Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reagans 2nd birthday party

Reagan was super excited about all the people at the party, the balloons, the swimming pool in the backyard, and all of the attention.
I had plans to make a homemade cake but my mom convinced me to just buy one. I had enough going on with the rest of the food and everything else. I'm glad I gave in :) I went with the Elmo theme because she loves Elmo and hasn't gotten into the princess thing yet. Somehow I don't think she ever really will...she seems more of a tomboy that likes to do boy things instead.
Reagan was all business about the cake. She scarfed it down good- shoveling it in pretty fast! Too bad she took after me and loves sweets.
Here she is unwrapping and admiring her gifts. Her main gift was early and was a pink and purple tricycle. She loves riding on her "bikeacycle" as she calls it. She also got a fingerpainting kit with different textured paint roller brushes, a bubble gun, a playdoh kit with textured stamps and textured rolling pins, and other various gifts. She had a blast playing with her second cousin Cassidy, eating junk, and playing in the pool. We also had water balloon volleyball in the backyard and she had a blast helping load the balloons on the towel and getting in the way. It was so much fun to actually have family around to celebrate.

Here's a video of us singing and Reagan blowing out the candle.

2 comments:

musson said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!! I can't believe she is two... She gives us hope with all the hair she has now.
And how cute is her blowing out her candle!

Tara said...

Just looking at old posts....man I love those little girls!!