Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleep Deprivation..*Yawn*

WARNING- post may contain a bit of whining/venting...

I was blaming my sleep deprivation on the fact that I have been addicted to the Olympics in Beijing this year! I couldn't turn off the tv and go to bed. As a result I've been a zombie the entire time I've been in Indiana. I love the Olympics! I don't think I've ever watched the Olympics as much as I did this year. My favorites were swimming (Go Michael Phelps!), gymnastics, and track. I also enjoyed watching volleyball. Wasn't Clay Stanley amazing?
I'm sad that it's over but glad that I should be getting more sleep, especially since I'm flying back to Idaho by myself with both girls on Thursday. Can I say NIGHTMARE?!? I flew for the first time by myself with both of them last month and it was awful. It's a good thing I love my husband or else I would never do it again. A few weeks ago was beyond horrific. I don't think that Reagan has ever been that onery and misbehaved so much. Please, please pray for me.

Oh and my kids have both been sick the past few days and have tag teamed in the middle of the night, causing me to get out of bed oh...every 20 minutes or so. Nice. Too bad I don't drink coffee.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

are you in indiana for a rotation? I can't keep up with where everyone is. I was so bummed when we moved ot our new house and the cable guy couldn't come for a week and I missed so much olympics. I did read about it in the papers and ended up watching a lot at my parents. good luck on your trip!

Jenny said...

Yeah I'm in Evansville. I've been here since the 8th and leave on the 28th. It was a very last minute trip. I booked tickets on the 6th and got an amazing deal on them. Erik is headed to Fort Dodge, IA next month and then to Detroit for his core. I'm so jealous that most everyone gets to be with their hubby's in another month. By the way, I don't know if I ever congratulated you on your pregnancy! Congrats and I hope you're feeling well :)

The Bynum Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.