Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're still alive...crazy summer! June recap...

Everyone probably gave up on me getting up a new blog post but I am still alive. It's been a crazy and event filled summer for the girls and I. I have SOOOOOO much blogging/journaling to catch up on. I feel like I've been around the world a couple times. I guess I have to start somewhere so I'll start where I left off...

Erik came out to Idaho the last week of June through the 4th of July. We had Reagan's birthday party the night he flew in, which will be in the following post. That following Monday he surprised me with an overnight trip to the Black Swan Inn in Pocatello, Idaho. It was AMAZING! We went out to Texas Roadhouse (one of our favorite restaurants), bought a ridiculous amount of junk and candy and watched movies and relaxed. It was fantastic to spend time with just the two of us. Thanks mom!! Here's a link to the fabulous room we stayed in. If you're ever around Pocatello and you and your hubby need to get away and relax, I totally recommend! Go HERE and click on virtual tour. We stayed in the Mayan Rain Forest suite. By the time we left I was sooooooooo relaxed which is so not like me these days :)

Here's a brief recap on what life was like in June:
1. Trips to nearby park- Reagan loves to swing and slide
2. Reagan unleashes the REAL terrible two's, (which I might add, has continued to intensify since) as shown in the picture below:

3. Sarah continues to demand for you to be in her face at all times and/or holding her or she's screaming and crying, as shown in the picture below:
4. Reagan decides that she doesn't want her picture scriptures anymore. She loves when we sit down and read before bed and she can hold her own copy. She loves to read the scriptures (with our help of course).
5. Both Reagan and Sarah LOVE being in the water, whether it's the bath or the pool. Sarah gets sooo excited and flaps her arms and totally drenches her face with water. Reagan just can't get enough. I had to end on a sweet picture of the two of them together. Such cute girls I must say so myself :) Sarah is 6 months here and this is 2 days before Reagan's birthday.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh that last picture is just precious...a lot more cute than when they are mad and crying! Although, those are pretty adorable as well. Your girls are just so cute! Looks like lots of fun! Keep the blogs coming!

Tara said...

Oh, I just LOVE those girls!